Scope of Works
ESTABLISHMENT AND DISESTABLISHMENT
* Establishment and disestablishment
* Health and Safety Plan and implementation.
* QA Plan and all testing and inspections.
* Traffic Management Plan preparation and implementation
* Survey work required for the set-out and control of construction
CONTAMINATED SOIL AND EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL
Environmental controls, as follows:
* Establish all environmental controls, including maintenance to
existing structures and facilities.
* Maintenance of all silt control measures throughout the contract and
defects liability period and disestablishment of controls when approved by
* Maintenance of all dust control measures throughout the contract and
defects liability period.
* Demolition and removal of existing dwelling and accessory buildings
* Full site clearance from area of earthworks to waste off site of all
other unwanted items, including fences, concrete, asphalt, rubbish, trees
and tree stumps
* Strip topsoil and stockpile on site
* Supply all materials, excavate for, lay and backfill subsoil
* Cut to compacted fill
* Cut to stockpile
* Cut un-suitables and cart to waste offsite
* Re-spread topsoil from stockpile to all filling areas
* Grassing – sow grass seed to all re-spread topsoil areas
* Maintenance of grassed area
* Supply, prepare and construct timber post retaining walls
- 184 Section Subdivision
- Location: Ohauiti Taruanga
- Duration: Jan 2016 – present