Waterview Northern Skatepark
Scope of Works
- 1m2 samples of concrete finishes including an expansion joint and a free (sawcut) joint.
- finish quality of transitions, copings and angle edging.
- Final trim and compaction of Basecourse
- Excavation / filling for skate able features and retaining structures
- Excavation for local concrete thickenings
- Boxing (smooth curves and transitions were critical)
- Supply and Install of all reinforcing required
- Supply and install of all coping and rails. Note that locations, levels and smooth curves of copings and rails were critical
- Supply & Placement of concrete with different oxide finishes and staining as specified on the drawings.
- Slump tests and Strength tests
- Curing of concrete.
- All free, tied and expansion joints.
- All street furniture, handrails, fencing and balustrades within the skatepark footprint
- Supply and install of specified catchpit and manhole lids / grates to final line and level
- Basalt placement within the skatepark footprint
- Client: Well-Connected Alliance
- Location: Waterview Auckland
- Duration: April 2016 – October 2016