Seger: About Us
It is with proud Scandinavian heritage we formed Seger in 2008 with a view to be successful in all our endeavours; for our workers, clients and family. Seger started in Rotorua with Forestry and Roading maintenance contracts. From humble beginnings, the Company has grown organically over the past decade:
- Headcount has more than tripled but turnover of staff remains low compared to industry norms. This is due to an inclusionary culture with respect to operational and safety decisions and a strong focus on development aligning with both personal and professional goals of our people.
- Our achievements with safety and environmental management have been recognised year after year by the management of PF Olsens with the Company consistently awarded the safety recognition certificate.
- The Seger group of Companies encompasses Rotorua Quarry, Seger Holdings and Seger Auckland.
The Seger group of Companies provides innovative, environmentally sustainable solutions for a range of clients across the central North Island:
- Civil Construction and Maintenance
- Bulk Earthworks
- Forestry Roading and Maintenance
- Machinery dry-hire
- Structure Renewals
Discerning clients value working with a trusted contractor who is fully commitment to the principles of Safety and Quality. We strive for zero harm and have demonstrated a strong commitment to Health and Safety since our inception. This is reflected is our safety record, awards and multiple accreditations.
We fiercely protect our reputation by striving for excellence each and every day. We believe we all have a responsibility to reduce our environmental footprint and leave a positive legacy for the next generation. We take this responsibility seriously. We empower our people to challenge the way we do things and seek to continuously find smarter ways of working.
P: 09 278 7155
F: 09 278 7156
E: [email protected]
A: 4C Grayson Avenue, Papatoetoe, Manukau, Auckland 2104
P: PO Box 76635, Manukau, Auckland 2241